剛在看最近的HackerDailyNews時，剛好看到一篇文章為 Why Take a Compiler Course? ，文章的內容本身不長, 剛好想說這種東西好像蠻適合叫GPT來幫我做個總結…
大概找了一下，看到這個 ChatGPT – Summarize everything! – Chrome Web Store (google.com)，也適用了一下，感覺真的蠻不錯的XDDDD
Learning about compilers and their components has broad practical use for serious programmers. Even if you don’t plan on writing a compiler, understanding parsers and interpreters is important as we end up writing them all the time. Knowing the details of a language can help you write better, faster, and more correct code. Understanding the optimization capabilities and limitations of a compiler can help you work more effectively with it.
- 🤔 Serious programmers need to understand parsers and interpreters, which are used frequently in extensible programs and dealing with new input files.
- 💻 Understanding a language’s corner cases and complexities can help write better, faster, and more correct code.
- 🚀 Knowing what optimizations are in-scope for a compiler can help programmers work more effectively with it.
- 🤝 Cooperation with a compiler can lead to faster code, while fighting against it can lead to premature optimization and other tricks.
- 💬 Compiler backends can help gain a better understanding of computer architectures.
- 💡 There are three main components of a compiler: the frontend, middle end, and backend, all of which have value to understand.
- 📚 Learning about compilers can bring together theoretical and practical knowledge that can be applied to daily little languages.